Tuesday 9 February 2016

Tuesday's Freebie

Hi friends,

I hope you are enjoying these freebies, if so, please let me know by leaving a comment.

For today's freebie.

This image will only be available for 1 day.

There will be a prize draw on Sunday (Valentine's day) for the person that comments on all of the freebies.  I will draw a profile picture of the winner.

Image have been deleted!

For the complete set click on the Etsy or TPT link.



Looking for some gift ideas??
I do personalised name illustrations for $5


For the next freebie, be sure to visit tomorrow.

Hugs,
Michelle


6 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I didn't know you are giving every day a freebie... I have to visit you often, hahaha...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The freebie a day run till Valentine's Day. Just sharing the love Ü

      Delete
  3. Thank you for another cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete