Monday 22 February 2016

Challenge blog

Hi Friends,

I have such exciting news!!!! Calling all card makers - newbies and experienced!!

Cre8tive hands has started a challenge blog!!! YAY!!!! 

Please go check it out - Cre8tive Hands Friends

The first challenge starts on Friday. Each challenge last for 2 weeks. A random winner will be chosen who will win a set their choice from my Etsy shop!!

For the first few challenges I have guest designers, but would love to have a team of  Cre8tive Hands designers who would love to work with my Digi's. 

If you feel like being apart of my team designers, please message me at cre8tivehands123@gmail.com or leave a message on here. 

Let the countdown begin: 4 days till the new challenge start!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new challenge blog! I just popped over and joined as a follower! Hope to join your challenges when I am able!

    ReplyDelete