Wednesday 6 January 2016

A VERY busy New Year!!!

Hi,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!

I have been super busy!!!!!

I have uploaded a few cute clipart sets in my Etsy Shop.

I have also opened a Teachers pay Teachers shop.

I also have great news!!!

 There are some free clipart on TPT, if it is useful to you, I would appreciate you leaving some feedback. (Free clipart - London, Arrows and speech bubbles...... more to come)

If you have any request or clipart that you would like, please let me know and I will start working on them :)

I am making personalised name illustrations for $5.
Here are some samples:

Please follow me on PinterestInstagram and Facebook.

All these sites are going to get VERY busy, so please check often so you don't miss out!!

2 comments:

  1. Hopped over from Nikki's blog and realized you were one of the first clipart artists I found some years back. So nice to see you are back in full force!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy, I am so happy you are back. Life got really busy and took me a different direction for a while. I am hoping to be very busy creating more and more Clipart. So please come back often xx

    ReplyDelete